Just 1hr30 from Paris and less than 4hr from Lyon and Strasbourg, Aube is an easy-to-get-to department full of surprises and unexpected discoveries.
Its main city, Troyes, has an unsuspected heritage; notably its many half-timbered houses that mark its identity and even its churches, which include 9000 m² of classified stained-glass windows, which make Aube the European capital of stained-glass.
But the department doesn’t just count on its historical assets, it is investing in the future as witnessed by its all new Conference Centre with state-of-the-art technology. The region is economically and politically committed to ensure that MICE can play a major role. Accordingly, it is deploying the necessary financial and technical resources to develop professional meetings.
Located in Champagne, Aube is home to many champagne wine growers-producers. Its kilometres of vineyards, expanses of green spaces and great lakes give it an extraordinary landscape. Organise your event in Aube and you will deliver a strong message to each participant.
Aube is an eco-responsible destination at the crossroads of prestige, authenticity, the unexpected and technology, so surprise can be at the centre of your meetings.
We offer you the champagne !
Special offer : a glass of champagne per participant for every event organized at Aube conference centre
The Aube en Champagne destination undertakes to respond to event organizers’ needs in an appropriate manner via:
- Partners listed by MICE Club Aube*, guaranteeing: infrastructure and services tailored to the business client, professionalism, availability, quality of service and responsiveness.
- A charter signed by the main hotels to provide the best quality, rates and sales conditions.
- Preferential rates during the low-season (01 November to 31 March) and benefits pre and post your event.
- ISO 20121 certification in progress for implementing an Event sustainability management system.
*MICE Club Aube : Aube en Champagne’s meeting industry professionals
The auditorium, a key asset for your event
The auditorium can accommodate up to 800 people and offers advanced technology equipment, with a high performance light and sound system:
- Modular stage, flat or tiered. Only two hours to switch from a conference into a concert configuration and vice-versa.
- Retractable central control desk.
- Magnetic loops for the hard of hearing.
- Sound, image and data links (VDI) with all partner venues.
- 3 simultaneous translation booths, with rest room.
- 17 disabled access seats.
A conference center with high tech
The latest multimedia equipment:
- The B-Swiss smart digital signage and mobile screens let you broadcast the programme and customised messages.
- A conference centre connected to the world: video conferencing and sound, image and data links
- 3 simultaneous translation booths (3 languages), integrated into the auditorium
- Automated break-out rooms for independent use, without technicians, training or technical knowledge. All meeting rooms are equipped with an integrated screen, projector and mobile control desk with microphones.
The best conference technologies
- High performance light system
- High definition video broadcasting:
- Capture, direct broadcasting and streaming Unique in France!
- Storage, archiving and on-demand video.
High performance sound system:
- Ethersound digital signal distribution.
- Self-amplified sound system with integrated processors and delay.
- Dissemination in all corridors for announcements, paging or broadcasting music by zone.
- Audio recording equipment in all rooms.
Our rental rates include :
- A control desk.
- The intervention of the technical staff required for basic services and installation (stage, light, sound).
- Basic stage lighting.
Sustainable development, a strategic focus on innovation for Aube en Champagne
A forerunner in the implementation of an environmental labelling system for hotels, with a third of the hotels already labelled, Aube en Champagne Convention Bureau is now the first congress office certified ISO 20121 for the responsible management of its events.
This certification rewards the CDT’s approach for more than a year through actions structured around 3 major orientations:
- Develop an innovative and environmentally friendly range of products and services
- Federate the tourism players around a common vision
- Improve the existing range of products and services and promote the destination, themes and events
Download the Manuel du Système de Management Responsable du CDT Aube – ISO_20121 (PDF)
Now a "UNESCO" labelled region
Today, 10 champagne cellars participate regularly in events in Aube and have implemented incentive activities specially devoted to the MICE clientele.
These wine tourism players are becoming essential to position Aube as a quality business destination. Thanks to the inclusion of “Coteaux, Maisons et Caves de Champagne” on the UNESCO world heritage list, the Champagne heritage and landscapes will benefit from an international aura. Consequently, our region and our Aube department become a sustainable and innovative destination for all event organisers.